Whisky Sauce Pork Pie. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware.
As we all know, a pork pie pairs beautifully with craft beer, but have you ever tried it with a Jack Daniels? If you have a favourite drink or cocktail to drink whilst enjoying a pie, then let us know! Below is our Jack Daniels sauce recipe – because why not infuse the flavours! You can have Whisky Sauce Pork Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whisky Sauce Pork Pie
- You need of WHISKY PORK FILLINGS.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of dice whisky pork.
- Prepare 1 small of dice onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of whisky pork sauce.
- It’s of LG EASY BISCUIT DOUGH.
- Prepare 1 of biscuit dough.
- You need of CHEESE GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 slice of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
It's worth noting that you can make this in advance and store it so. Add the tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, worcestershire, mustard, paprika, onion powder, whiskey, and liquid smoke and stir together well. Pulled Pork Pot Pie with Buffalo Trace Bourbon Blueberry FillingPork Foodservice. whiskey sauce recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks. Pork Chops in an Irish Whiskey Cream Sauce.
Whisky Sauce Pork Pie step by step
- FOR THE LG EASY BISCUIT DOUGH PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335194-easy-biscuit-dough-eggless.
- FOR THE LG WHISKY PORK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345130-pork-in-whisky-sauce.
- Roll out dough and cover the baking dish then fill up the dice whisky pork and its sauce then dice onion.
- Cover the top with another piece of dough then top with cheese.
- Baked at 165 C for 20 to 25 minutes then baste top with some milk and butter and baked till lightly brown.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY RECIPE IN WHISKY SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367532-lamb-chop-in-whisky-rosemary-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361692-chicken-wings-and-sausage-in-whisky-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345130-pork-in-whisky-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359186-salmon-with-whisky-tomato-and-onion-sauce.
When the flame is out, add the double cream, wholegrain mustard & Dijon mustard, stir to combine. Heat the butter and oil in a small pan over a medium heat until the butter starts to foam. For the whisky sauce, heat the double cream in a pan over a medium heat. Add the wholegrain mustard, Dijon mustard and whisky and stir to combine. Increase the heat until the mixture is simmering.