Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK. Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Great recipe for Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast.
Tastes even better if cooked on a wood fire. Add the chorizo to a dry frying pan over a medium heat. Stir in the garlic clove, the chopped tomatoes and baby spinach. You can have Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast
- You need 400 g of Chorizo (1-2 whole).
- You need 500 g of Gnocchi.
- It’s 2 of x medium size Brown Onions.
- You need 1 of x 400g chopped Tomatoes (tinned optional) see recipe.
- It’s 2-3 (410 g) of Baked beans (tinned).
- Prepare 4 of x tablespoons Tomato ketchup (a big squirt).
- Prepare of Water (800ml) approx.
- You need of Seasoning or Chilli / Paprika to your liking.
- It’s 6 of x Eggs (1x per person).
- It’s of Tortilla wraps.
Heat through to wilt the spinach, season to taste and pour over the gnocchi in the ovenproof dish. Tip in the tomatoes and sugar, and season. Stir ¾ of the mozzarella and most of the basil through the gnocchi. Stir in the gnocchi, broccoli, peas and tomatoes and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring.
Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast instructions
- Cut Chorizo on an angle into crescent moon shapes. Dry fry it in a large casserole or wok at high heat until slightly crispy on the edges and oils are leaking from the chorizo. (approx 5x minutes) Turn the heat down to medium or move the pan away from fierce heat if cooking over a fire..
- Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Add to the pan and fry with the Chorizo until softened and almost transparent.(a few minutes).
- Add fresh Gnocchi to the pan and stir/fry in to absorb the oils and flavours of the other ingredients. (2 minutes).
- Add baked beans and stir.
- Add tomatoes and stir (these can be missed out for a thicker sauce but do add an extra tin of beans).
- Add Tomato sauce and or Tomato puree (thickens and flavours).
- Water – using one of the empty food cans, rinse out the other tins and add this to the pan and give it a good stir, it should be gloopy. Add the lid to the pan if you have one..
- Season to your personal taste Salt/Pepper or Paprika / Chilli flakes or sauce.
- Stir occasionally with the pan on medium heat for 20+ minutes or longer at lower heat, add more water if its far too thick. It should be gloopy..
- Break the eggs gently and evenly spaced into the top of the mixture and replace the lid, put back on the heat for 5 minutes until eggs are just cooked (I like mine with soft yolk).
- Serve with a warm tortilla wrap..
Heat the oil in a medium frying pan (ovenproof if you have one) over a medium heat. Italian Easter Bread (Pane di Pasqua) Easter Favorites. browse recipes by: Type. Press GO to unleash the MOB step by step feature. Break your chorizo ring into small chunks and start to fry in a large pan. Chop your peppers into cubes and add them to the pan, stirring them and allowing them to fry in the chorizo fat.