Moist and fluffy Blueberry muffins. The main cause of dry, hard muffins is over-mixing the batter and overcooking the muffins. This recipe yields softs muffins that are not tough at all; the blueberries provide a burst of juicy flavor and the golden, crispy tops of the muffins are just scrumptious 🙂 Author: Angela Chu. To ensure you have light and fluffy muffins, mix the wet and dry ingredients until just incorporated and no more than that.
How to Freeze Blueberry Muffins Moist and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins. I mean, who doesn't love moist blueberry muffins that you can sink your teeth into for breakfast or as a snack? Well, let me just tell you, I do. You can have Moist and fluffy Blueberry muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and fluffy Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1/2 of kikombe blueberries ziweke 1tsp unga changanya weka upande.
- Prepare 1 of kikombe blueberries za kueka ndani.
- It’s 1/2 of kikombe Siagi yyte.
- Prepare 1/4 of kikombe mafuta.
- It’s 1 of kikombe sukari.
- Prepare 1 of kikombe mtindi.
- You need 2 1/2 of unga mweupe.
- It’s 2 tsp of Bpoda, 1tsp Bsoda, chumvi kidunyu.
- It’s 1 of yai kubwa moja.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of For crumb za juu.
- It’s 30 g of Siagi, 30g Sukari ya brown na 50g unga mweupe.
I love muffins – especially blueberry muffins because each bite is filled with a fluffy goodness and a burst of. Side Note: Bake these when the house is empty or they'll be gone before they cool down! Once removed from the oven, let the muffins cool in the tin before removing them to a wire rack. To preserve that moist, tender crumb you're looking for in a blueberry muffins recipe, fold the batter together until just combined!
Moist and fluffy Blueberry muffins instructions
- Mix butter,oil na sugar kisha weka mayai saga iwe laini.
- Weka na mtindi na vanilla alafu mimina unga mix na bpowder na bsoda mix kidogo not over mix.
- Mimina blueberries zako kisha fold vizur,weka kwa muffins tin uliweka paper.
- Weka juu more berries na ile crumb yako ulotengeza….
- Kisha bake kwa oven at 150C kwa dkka 30.
Coat the blueberries with flour: Coating the blueberries with flour will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of your muffins. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture. Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes.