Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas. Cut the spread dough into desired cookie cutter. Arrange over a baking tray lined with butter paper. Sieve flour, salt, baking powder together and mix it well,Set aside.
Finally made these Eggless Sugar cookies with royal icing. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add the egg, vanilla, and food coloring then beat until incorporated. You can have Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Sugar sprinkles.
- Prepare of For icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need as needed of Food colour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Milk 2 tbsp (I added 1 tbsp).
Gradually beat in flour until dough forms. Then move to complete cooling on wire rack. Serve as is or decorate with royal icing as desired. Christmas or winter themed sprinkles, colored sugar, frosting, icing and so much more to transform an ordinary plain white cookie into something fabulous.
Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas instructions
- For cookies:.
- In a bowl, mix well maida, baking powder with salt using a whisk..
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until soft and fluffy. Add essence and Curd and again beat well for couple of minutes..
- Add the flour gradually and make a dough.It should be non sticky..
- Spread the dough into flat disk and cling wrap it.Refrigerate for an hour..
- Take out and spread the dough evenly on a floured surface to 3 to 5 mm thickness..
- Cut the spread dough into desired cookie cutter.Arrange over a baking tray lined with butter paper..
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.Cool.on a wire rack..
- For icing:.
- In a mixing bowl place icing sugar, vanilla essence and milk.Mix smoothly. There should not be any lumps and it should be thick but pouring consistency..
- Divide the prepared icing and mix your favourite colours. Fill these icing in cones.Start filling the cookies n decorate with ur favourite designs.Once done sprinkle with colour sprinkles..
- If ur icing is runny add little more icing sugar to make it thicker keep aside and let it stand for an hour.It will dry.Then store in an air tight container..
I already have an eggless sugar cookie recipe here. But that's not the slice and bake type. You have to scoop the dough, and flatten it. I was on the look out for a slice and bake sugar. Arrange the cut cookies in a baking tray.