Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands. Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, quick pizza dough/pasta strands. It is one of my favorites food recipes.
Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. You can cook Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands
- It’s of Self Raising Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Water.
Add flour, salt, and oil, and stir until a ragged dough forms. Transfer to a lightly floured work surface. You do not need to wait for it to rise and the final result is perfect. We are going to pre-bake the dough before we start adding toppings.
Quick Pizza dough/Pasta strands instructions
- Make Pizza dough by adding Self Raising Flour to a mixing bowl and then add some salt..
- Add just enough water to bind and then knead for a while.
- Press the Pizza dough down onto a greased oven proof frying pan and then crisp the bottom on the hob – add topping and then finish it off in a very hot Oven..
- For long Pasta strands,put some Plain Flour in a mixing bowl and then add a little amount of water – combine the mixture..
- Roll out the Pasta dough on a floured surface,dust with flour too stop sticking and then roll it up like you would a Swiss Roll and then make thin cuts through it – all the way across..
- Develop strands and then place in a saucepan of boiling hot water for a few minutes..
This will make the crust crisp and not soggy. Please top your pizza with your favorite topping. Freezing pizza dough is so easy and is a great way to always have pizza dough on hand! To freeze, place dough ball into a zippered freezer bag. To thaw, let them come to room temp, place them on a floured surface and dust with flour.