Easy Corn Salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Instructions In a medium bowl, combine corn, tomato, green pepper, onion, and cilantro (if using). In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, chipotle chili pepper powder, black pepper, and cumin. Pour dressing ingredients over vegetables and stir to combine. You can have Easy Corn Salsa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Corn Salsa
- It’s 5 piece of fresh corn (meaning 5 ears, there wasn't an "ears" option).
- Prepare 1 packages of grape tomatoes (the bigger packages, about 20+ oz).
- It’s 1 small of red onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion.
- It’s 2 of handlfuls fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch).
- It’s 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Add the drained corn and allow to cook until golden brown and the edges start to char. Remove from the pan and allow to cool to room temperature. Add the avocado, onion, jalapeño, tomato and coriander/cilantro then season with salt and lime. How to Make this easy Corn Salsa.
Easy Corn Salsa instructions
- I generally use a food processor for this recipe, but a blender works as well- just chop the onions up smaller if using a blender..
- To start, cut the onions in half, then into fourths (sixths for a blender) and toss them into the food processor. Pulse until chunky..
- Rip the cilantro into 3 big chunks, then add to the food processor, stalks and all. Pulse until shredded..
- Add the grape tomatoes and pulse, blending until big chunks are gone..
- Pour mixture into a big bowl..
- Husk and wash the corn, then use a knife to scrape the kernel off. I do mine inside a big bowl, so kernels don't fly everywhere..
- Add the corn to the salsa, and stir. Then add the lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with chips :).
Set aside and cool to room temperature. In a medium bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the corn and garlic (once cooled) and mix thoroughly again. Try these other healthy appetizer recipes too! Instructions Add the corn, blueberries, and onion to a bowl.