Beef And Chorizo Stew. Heat the olive oil in a flameproof casserole and brown the beef. (You will need to do this in batches, so don't overcrowd the pan.) Using a slotted spoon, lift out the meat and set aside. This is a twist on a classic beef stew. The smoky flavour from the smoked paprika and spicy chorizo brings the dish to a whole new level, creating a dept of flavour that will leave you wanting seconds every time.
Get the slow cooker ready, cold months are not over and it so convenient as you don't have to stand over a hot pan. Today we're going to cook an excellent beef recipe with chorizo sausage stew made in the slow cooker. Beef, chorizo, peppers, red onion and garlic are cooked all day in the. You can cook Beef And Chorizo Stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef And Chorizo Stew
- Prepare 1 medium of Braising steak per person.
- You need 2 of Chorizo sausage, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Sprig fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Sprig fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 can of Passata.
- Prepare 1 of Beef oxo cube.
- It’s 1 of Glass red wine.
- It’s 1 of Glass water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Plain flour.
- You need 1 dash of Chilli infused olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Or 3 potatoes per person.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Aubergine chopped.
Beef And Chorizo Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Beef And Chorizo Stew step by step
- Chop the steak, season with salt and pepper, coat with the flour..
- In a frying pan, add the chilli oil and chorizo and fry for 2 minutes. Add the steak and brown for 2 minutes..
- Tip the contents of the pan into your slow cooker. Don't discard the pan, return it to the heat and add the wine, reduce it down a bit then add to the slow cooker..
- Add all other ingredients and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8. Serve with garlic bread or crusty bread!.
In a large jug or mixing bowl, combine the beef stock, Guinness, sugar, tomato purée and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer the browned beef, chorizo, onions, garlic, carrots and mushrooms to your slow cooker along with the bay leaves and thyme. Pour over the beef stock/Guinness mixture. While Healthy Beef Chorizo Stew stew might look like it is made with tomatoes, it is not. It's made with roasted bell peppers.