Vegetable beef stew. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Organic Vegetables Sent Directly From UK Growers With No Waiting In Fulfilment Centres.
Other vegetables can be added or subbed in here as pleased just be. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This is a hearty and flavorful vegetable beef stew recipe with potatoes, carrots, and a thickened broth. The stew is a basic combination of ingredients. The condensed beef broth gives it more beef flavor than just plain water or stock. You can have Vegetable beef stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable beef stew
- You need 1 kg of beef stewing pieces.
- Prepare 250 ml of frozen mixed vegetables(microwave cooked).
- You need 4 of previously cooked potatoes.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves(minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak n chop (Robertson).
- You need 1 tsp of bbq spice (Robertson).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice (Robertson).
- Prepare 3 tbs of hearty beef soup.
- You need 1 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- It’s 125 ml of (leftover tomato gravy).
Use vegetables on hand for this tasty slow-cooked beef stew. The condensed beef broth keeps it flavorful, and the wine adds a little zing. If you prefer not to use wine, more beef broth or water will work fine. Hearty and warm beef stew is packed with potatoes, carrots, peppers, and onions.
Vegetable beef stew step by step
- Rinse your beef thoroughly and place it in a pot and add about 500ml of water then cover the meat with a lid and let it cook..
- Chop the onion and prepare the garlic..
- Check the meat that is tender and soft then, add your beef stock now..
- Stir the pot as the meat starts to fry by its own fat then stir again then spice the meat with all the spices and add garlic and onion..
- As it is cooking take the gravy from the fridge then pour it over and again stir the meat smell and looks delicious then cut those previously cooked potatoes and diced them and add it to the meat..
- Stir again and cover that pot for a while as you microwave to thaw your frozen vegetables for 5 minutes then add to the stew, after that prepare the soup in a small cup with water the lower the stove heat and add the soups let it now cook atleast for 4 minutes then your thick and delicious stew is ready to be served.
The delicately spiced and thick sauce is sure to warm up the whole family on cold nights. Stir corn, green beans, tomato sauce, and tomato paste with the beef. Pour tomato-vegetable juice cocktail into the pot; season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Directions In a large nonstick skillet, brown meat in oil over medium heat. Drain meat; add to slow cooker.