Garlic Ham n Cheese Biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Best Value For Potency & Price.
Mix with spoon and turn out onto floured board. Combine melted butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits and serve. Check out our delicious Ham and Cheese Garlic Biscuits recipe. You can cook Garlic Ham n Cheese Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Ham n Cheese Biscuits
- It’s 1 can of of flakey biscuits or u can make them by scratch..
- You need 8 slice of of Kraukus ham or which ever ham u like..
- Prepare 8 slice of of white american cheese or ur preference..
- You need 4 tbsp of of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of garlic powder.
Tried and tested by our expert Culinary team here at General Mills Convenience and Foodservice. In a small saucepan, add butter, shallots, parsley, mustard and garlic and melt over MED heat until well combined. Stir well, then pour carefully over the top of the rolls in the baking dish. These protein packed ham and cheese biscuits are perfect for breakfast, and I love that you can easily grab them to eat on the go.
Garlic Ham n Cheese Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Open can of biscuits n cut in half.
- Add a slice of ham n slice of cheese. Put top bac on.
- Bake for 15 mins..
- Melt butter add garlic n brush on top of biscuit..
- N enjoy.
Not only are these great for breakfast, you can also pair these ham and cheese biscuits with a nice green salad for a super easy dinner. When I make them for dinner, I like to add garlic powder to the dry ingredients. In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, ham, parsley, baking powder, baking soda, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Grate butter using the large holes of a box grater. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.