Chipotle Copy Cat ( Grilled Corn Salsa ). Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
To a large bowl, add cooled corn, red onion, jalapeño peppers, poblano pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, and lime juice. Copycat Chipotle corn salsa is sweet, a little spicy, and totally addicting. Learn how to make our homemade twist on this popular Mexican restaurant's recipe. You can have Chipotle Copy Cat ( Grilled Corn Salsa ) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Copy Cat ( Grilled Corn Salsa )
- Prepare 6 large of Sweet Yellow Corn.
- Prepare 2 each of Poblano Chilies.
- You need 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 large of Red or Green Jalapenos.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro ( chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
Roasted poblano, sweet white corn, jalapeno, red onion, fresh cilantro, and lime juice come together to make this vegan and gluten free salsa to serve with burrito bowls, tacos or salads. This easy dip or topping for tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more is full of fresh flavor! Add Chipotle Corn Salsa to your burrito bowls, nachos and salads for the ultimate Chipotle copycat. Instructions Cut poblano pepper in half lengthwise.
Chipotle Copy Cat ( Grilled Corn Salsa ) instructions
- Roast the corn and poblano chilies on a grill until a little golden brown and let it cool down.
- Cut corn off cob.
- Dice the poblanos chilies. red onions , and jalapeno into small pieces.
- Add the corn and salt and pepper and enjoy.
Brush both halves with olive oil on both sides. Remove pepper from broiler and let cool. Peel the skin from pepper and chop finely. That's me with Chipotle's Corn Salsa. You know the saying, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder"?