Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Mix the dry ingredients together with an egg beater. Add in the water all at once and stir it in.
Make a well in the center and add the egg and olive oil. Pour in the active yeast mixture and work the flour into the wet ingredients. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. You can have Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough
- You need 25 grams of Rice flour (or joshinko).
- You need 25 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
Transfer the dough to a lightly greased pizza pan. At this time, spread you sauce and desired pizza toppings onto the with desired toppings (we used pepperoni, mozzeralla and colby jack cheese). In a large bowl combine rice, egg whites, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Make a well in the center of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.
Simple 5-Minute Rice Flour Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together with an egg beater. Add in the water all at once and stir it in..
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 500W, and then stir well. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds until it solidifies, and scoop it out from the bottom with a spatula. Repeat in 30 second intervals as needed..
- It will be hot, so use a spatula to press down on it and roll it around I knead it, to avoid burning yourself. Knead it by hand once it has cooled..
- Sprinkle a rolling pin with flour, and roll out the dough. It will be sticky, so it will be difficult to roll out, but do the best you can..
- It's ready after you roll it out. You could eat it without baking if you like, since it's been microwaved. You could also top it with butter and soy sauce, and fry it in a frying pan..
- Transform it into a superb pizza by topping it with potato salad and baking it in the oven.. Check outon how to make rice flour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146672-homemade-rice-flour-from-polished-rice.
- Basic pizza tomato sauce, White Sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146671-tomato-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Rice noodles made from rice flour, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146665-handmade-rice-noodles-with-rice-flour.
- Rice paper made from rice flour.
Gradually stir with a wooden spoon to make a rough dough. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Generously sprinkle your counter with white rice flour. Turn the dough out onto the counter.