Sloppy Joe in a biscuit. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Here is how you cook it.
It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sloppy Joe in a biscuit is something which I've loved my whole life. You can cook Sloppy Joe in a biscuit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe in a biscuit
- You need 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 1/2 can of Manwich sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays).
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 packages of favorite shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of muffin pan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sloppy joe in a biscuit. Sloppy Joe Biscuits are sloppy joe biscuit cups. A fantastic and easy meal you can make that is kid-friendly.
Sloppy Joe in a biscuit step by step
- Brown hamburger, drain grease.
- Add Manwich and bbq sauce to meat, soak all meat.
- Heat oven to biscuit temp.
- Place biscuits in muffin pan. Push in cups, make biscuits into a bowl in them.
- Add meat to each "biscuit bowl". Fill them, biscuits will rise..
- Place pan in oven. A few minutes before done, add shredded cheese on top of each one, place back in oven until cheese melted.
- simple yes, but you can always add to the meat….onions, garlic powder etc…..
A biscuit filled with homemade sloppy joe mix, cheese, and baked to golden perfection. If desired, brush tops and sides of biscuits with an egg wash before baking. My family adores sloppy joes and so I decided to make a Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. It is so easy and ridiculously good! Now, you can make this even faster and easier by using pre-made sloppy joe sauce.