Black bean and corn grilled salsa. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices.
Remove from grill, and let cool slightly. Use a sharp knife to cut the kernels off the cob; add to peppers. Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salsa. You can cook Black bean and corn grilled salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean and corn grilled salsa
- It’s 1 medium of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet onion diced.
- You need 1 can of black beans- well drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño- diced.
- It’s 2 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of key lime hot sauce or preferred sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry balsamic vinaigrette or preferred flavor.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
This Grilled Black Bean and Corn Salsa combines the mild flavors of grilled corn, Roma tomatoes and black beans to create the perfect. Mix the beans, corn, spring onions, coriander stalks and leaves, lime juice, oil and some seasoning together in a bowl. Cover, then chill for up to half a day until ready to serve. Remove the corn from the grill and let cool slightly.
Black bean and corn grilled salsa instructions
- Mix ingredients together and into a large rectangular tin or grill safe dish..
- Place on top rack of grill once coals are ready. I recommend adding them a few minutes before you start grilling your meat of choice depending on cooking time of meat. They will take approximately 20 minutes on the top rack. Stir occasionally while grilling. Would also do fine in the oven if you prefer..
- Excellent with grilled Mahi-Mahi..
Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad is the quick and easy side dish recipe you crave on a hot summer's evening! It's filled with color, vegetables, and is protein-packed with all the black beans. This salad also makes a great salsa and is a fantastic way to use up vegetables you have on hand. What's in Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad? Ways to Use Black Bean and Corn Salsa.