Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits.
You can have Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skinless).
- You need 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare 1 jar of chicken gravy(I’m using a powered gravy today).
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Pot Pie with Cheesy Biscuits step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot: red potatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic,black pepper Herbs de Provence and chicken gravy……….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine Bisquick mix, milk, cheddar cheese and parsley flakes, place bowl in fridge until chicken is done…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked drop Bisquick mixture on top of chicken with a large spoon……..
- Cover and cook for 1 hour or until biscuits are cooked thru……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉 !!!!.