Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta. Method Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When the water is boiling, add the spaghetti in four batches, allowing each batch to soften into the water.
You can use any kind of pasta with this recipe. I love using bowtie pasta (farfalle), medium shells, regular or thin spaghetti, and even penne. Stir the flour into the butter then whisk in the milk and cream. You can have Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta
- It’s of Bacon, use as much as you want, chopped.
- Prepare 150-200 ml of all-purpose cream.
- It’s 1/2 c of evaporated filled milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of pork bullion broth cube.
- You need 5 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Few drops Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Water to cook pasta.
- You need of Pasta of your choice, cooked at package instructions.
Remove from the heat then stir in the bacon, Parmesan and half of the grated cheese. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and saute until they have released all of their. Add the bacon to the pan and allow to.
Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta of choice according to instructions..
- Meanwhile, in a little oil, sauté garlic until lightly golden..
- Sauté in the bacon. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook bacon until it's oil has come out and some bits are slightly crisp..
- Mix the broth cube in the evaporated filled milk. Then pour it on the pan with the bacon. Mix in well. Let it bubble, stir..
- Add the cream. Mix in well. Taste and adjust saltiness. Let it simmer a bit and turn off heat..
- Top over your pasta, enjoy!.
This creamy bacon carbonara recipe is so simple to make and yet another absolute classic Italian recipe. It is perhaps not as authentic as a traditional pasta carbonara, which would probably use pig cheeks instead of bacon and pecorino cheese instead of Parmesan. But it follows the same principles and the taste and texture will be similar. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the bacon pieces until slightly browned. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.