Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream. To make the Nice Cream: Cut the banana bread in half. Crumble on half into a food processor, and pour milk over. Add vanilla and cinnamon. <p>Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. You can cook Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of GoNanas original mini bread.
Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Cream the margarine and cream cheese together. Gradually add the white sugar, and continue beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Homemade Banana Bread Nice Cream instructions
- Peel 3 ripe banana and cut into inch long pieces.
- Place cut banana pieces in a ziplock bag and freeze for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Once fully frozen, toss banana pieces into a food processor (or blender) and blend until you reach a soft serve-like consistency.
- Add in 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, 3 tbsp of cocoa powder, and hand mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Cut up some small pieces of our GoNanas mini breads and add it into the mixture or on-top as a fun garnish!.
- Enjoy right away or freeze for an additional 30 minutes for a firmer ice cream texture!.
Stir in the mashed bananas and vanilla. Instead of using milk to blend, add a splash of orange or pineapple juice. I am a banana bread fan, so it isn't hard to please me, but my mother and sister are definitely anti- banana bread. Even they had to admit that "for banana bread, this is pretty good." Another plus, this bread freezes wonderfully! In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.