Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Quick and easy, amounts are approximate. I have used canned diced tomatoes when fresh tomatoes are not as tasty. Corn and Bean Cowboy Salsa is a simple, fresh explosion of flavor! You can have Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa
- You need 2 of cans, 15 oz Corn, Drained.
- Prepare 1 of can, 15 oz, Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained.
- Prepare 1 of can, 4 oz, green chili's.
- You need 1/3 cup of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 oz of pkg Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
Perfect light side dish or topping. This Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe reminds me of a delicious Pico de Gallo with more veggies and flavor. You can use this Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe for so many recipes and occasions. Add a few scoops to your chicken, steak, pork dish, baked potato, salad or just enjoy as is as a dip with chips (or veggies).
Cowboy Corn and Bean Salsa step by step
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Let set in fridge overnight or at least several hours to let the flavors blend together..
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers..
Drain corn and black beans and put into a bowl. Chop up tomatoes and cilantro and add to beans and corn. Add dressing according to what you like. Salsa will thicken a little more. You guys are going to love this Cowboy Caviar recipe, it's so easy!! with black beans, corn, black eyed peas, Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, chopped peppers, red onion, fresh cilantro and the best zesty tangy southwestern style vinaigrette, made with fresh lime juice and zest, red wine vinegar, pickled jalapeño juice, sugar and spices In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, chopped onion and bell pepper, seeded and diced jalapeño, sliced avocado, drained corn, rinsed and drained black beans and chopped cilantro.