cowboy corn salsa. Buy Your Favourite Brands at Great Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Download our Cowboy Corn Salsa today. Combine all ingredients and gently mix through. Download our Cowboy Corn Salsa today. You can have cowboy corn salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cowboy corn salsa
- It’s 3 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo or salad dressing.
- It’s 1 can of green chillis.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese of your choice, I use Mexican blend.
- Prepare 1 each of scoop fritos chips.
Combine all ingredients and gently mix through. This is a refreshing salsa that can be served as an appetizer with tortilla chips (lime flavored are really good), as a salad or over rice. Quick and easy, amounts are approximate. I have used canned diced tomatoes when fresh tomatoes are not as tasty.
cowboy corn salsa instructions
- mix all ingredients except chips in large sealable bowl.
- chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- dip chips and enjoy!.
Red salsa, white and blue corn tortilla chips are perfect. These blue chips were "red hot" so they had a little red in them. Create a delicious and colorful snack by throwing together an easy bowl of Cowboy Caviar – a black bean and corn salad perfectly flavored with cilantro and lime! Have you heard of Cowboy Caviar? It seems to me that it goes by a ton of different names: Black Bean & Corn Salad, Cowboy Salsa, Black Bean Salsa, the list goes on!