3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza. This dough is revolutionary, it's great for beginners, easy to make, requires no rising time and bakes beautifully soft. With this insanely easy, three-ingredient pizza crust recipe, you can get all gourmet without kneading (haha, get it) to go out and buy yeast and wait two hours to let the dough rise. With a wooden spoon or spatula, stir to start combining.
Turn out onto a floured board. By combining equal parts self-rising flour (or regular flour and baking powder) and plain Greek yogurt, anyone can experience the joy of baking from scratch, while infusing your dough with an extra boost of protein for more satisfaction. This is the easiest pizza dough recipe you'll ever make. You can cook 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza
- You need 2 1/2 cups of self-raising flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s of Pizza Toppings.
- You need of Cubed avocado.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- Prepare slices of Red onion.
- You need of Cooked shredded chicken /leftover roast chicken.
- You need of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
And I'm not talking about baby slices, but real slices. Added a few spices, baked, and holy… This pizza dough recipe from Rebecca Lindamood's cookbook, Ready, Set, Dough!, is IT! Without a doubt, it is the BEST and EASIEST, and MOST DELICIOUS I have ever made. You won't believe how quick and easy it is to make this healthy pizza.
3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza step by step
- For the dough: in a large bowl add in flour and salt. Pour in the yoghurt and combine until you get a soft, smooth dough. If the dough is too wet, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time until it's no longer sticky. If dough is too dry, adjust by adding 1 tbsp yoghurt at a time..
- Allow dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll it out on a floured surface into 2 x large pizza bases..
- Par bake for 6-8 minutes at 180°C until puffed but not browned. Remove from oven. Smear with sauces of you choice..
- Add toppings to taste. Any pizza toppings will do, I have topped with chicken, red onion, tomato and avo cubes..
- Top with cheese. You can also sprinkle with mixed herbs or dried parsley before returning to the oven..
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on the edges and cheese has melted..
Thanks to a two-ingredient dough that combines self-rising flour and Greek yogurt, there is no need for a rise time. Just roll, top and bake, and you'll have a delicious dinner on the table in under half an hour. A simple Kulcha recipe that only calls for salt and curds and I have skipped adding Baking Soda in it. A typical Kulcha recipe calls for curds and baking. Pizza crusts, pizza bases, pizza dough- Whatever you call it, it's still the same- A thick, chewy, doughy base PERFECT to load up!