Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Check Out Basic Recipes On eBay. Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Try it out as you please- the vegetarian, eggiterian or non vegetarian way.
Mixed fried rice is a very familiar dish in our breakfasts. We also can take advantage of the leftovers from the previous meals. Traditional-style mixed fried rice with a combination of eggs and vegetable mixture will make your meal become. You can have Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- You need 2 – 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 number of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- You need 2 numbers of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- It’s handful of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- It’s handful of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- Prepare 1/2 number of corn cooked.
- You need 2 numbers of eggs , scrambled.
- You need handful of chicken shredded.
- It’s handful of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- Prepare as required of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of butter ghee or (optional).
- It’s optional of lime juice.
To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic and fry until the raw smell of garlic vanishes. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. How to Make Chinese Mixed Fried Rice Original recipe: Wash the rice.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Strain the cooked rice, spread in a wide plate and allow it to cool (this can be done several hours before). Get all your ingredients ready before you start making this rice, eggs and spring greens dish – once you start cooking. Wash and finely chop the green onions. Lightly beat the eggs with the pepper and salt. Fry onion, garlic till light brown.