Beef Stir Fry Noodles. Stir-fry until just browned, remove steak from skillet and set aside. Heat the pan into medium heat and add the garlic and stir for few seconds then add the ginger slices and stir for few seconds. Add the noodles and follow by the stir fry sauce mix.
Stir in cooked noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired and serve. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, and cornstarch/water mixture until smooth. Return pan of vegetables and beef to medium heat and add sauce to pan. You can cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- Prepare of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- It’s of Noodles (your choice).
- Prepare of Green beans (cut short).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, ~4.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce (texture).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
Cook several minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir noodles into sauce mixture until evenly coated. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the remaining sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles soak up the sauce.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles instructions
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
Return the cooked vegetables and steak to the pan and stir to distribute. Transfer the noodles to a serving dish and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds, if using. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add beef and cook until it changes from red to brown. Stir in bell peppers and broccoli.