Single Serving Beef Taco. After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare. Take it out and cut into bit size pieces. Before you jump to Single Serving Beef Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a spoon. Transfer the ground beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain. You can cook Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- You need of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- You need To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- It’s As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- It’s 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Prepare as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- You need as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- It’s of For assembly.
- You need of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- You need of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- It’s of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- You need of Yoghurt sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper,.
How Much Ground Beef Per Person for Tacos? If you add diced onion, Mexican Rice, beans or other fillings, you could make a pound of taco meat stretch even more. Serving your Beef Birria Tacos We think Beef Birria Tacos are the most delicious served on lightly fried corn tortillas, but you can serve on flour tortillas if you prefer. Heat a flat grill pan skillet, then brush it with some of the reserved fat from the braising liquid.
Single Serving Beef Taco step by step
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
My homemade version combines chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder with other seasonings like cumin, paprika and oregano. We also like to use Doritos to mix it up – your call! Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos are both amazing. One of two well stuffed tacos with lots of salsa and lettuce could be filling and keep you on your new health path. Layer all the ingredients together and serve.