Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the dough all over with the melted butter then sprinkle it with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Evenly spread the butter mixture over the dough, making sure to reach the edges. Spread butter across the dough in an even layer all the way out to the edges. In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. You can have Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of left over pizza dough.
- You need 1/4 cup of or more unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s as needed of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons/as needed of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of For the glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of milk or water.
Sprinkle mixture across the butter in an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle with nuts or raisins (optional). In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees centigrade. Grease a round baking pan (8-inch or 9-inch round pan). On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough into a ¼ inch thick rectangle. Spread softened butter evenly over the rolled dough up to the edges..
- Sprinkle all over with sugar and cinnamon powder generously..
- Starting with the long side of the rectangle (the one closest to you), gently roll the dough to form a tight log..
- When it is fully rolled into a log shape, with a sharp knife, slice into 1 to 1 ½ inches even pieces. Gently place all the rolls, cut side up into the prepared pan, leaving some space for them to rise and expand, for about 30 minutes..
- Transfer the baking pan into the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the rolls are fully baked and turn light golden brown. Meanwhile, while the rolls are baking, prepare the icing. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup of icing sugar with a little milk or water (I used 2 teaspoons) with a spoon or whisk to a smooth mixture. Keep aside. Once the baked cinnamon rolls are out of the oven, cool for a few minutes..
- Gently, drizzle, pour or spoon the prepared icing over the baked rolls to coat them evenly..
- Serve decadent, warm, divine cinnamon rolls immediately..
- Leftover rolls can be stored on the counter for a day or two or even refrigerated. Remove and bring to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!!!.
Brush the dough all over with the melted butter then sprinkle it with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Starting at the long end closest to you, tightly roll the dough into a log. Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small bowl, set aside. Spread the butter evenly over the dough and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Starting at the long end, roll up tightly and pinch the seam shut.