Creamy Garlic Pasta. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Make a quick roux with the butter and flour, then stir in the garlic and chicken broth. You then add the cream and let the sauce thicken. Just prior to serving, add the parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. You can have Creamy Garlic Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Pasta
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta of choice (I used farfalle).
- Prepare 1 can (5 oz) of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of (12.8oz/380ml) table cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt (divide in half).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper (divide in half).
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot (diced).
- Prepare 7 sticks of asparagus (optional) cut into 2 inches sticks.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
Toss with the pasta and enjoy! And that creamy garlic sauce is so tasty. DIRECTIONS Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan. Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
Creamy Garlic Pasta instructions
- In a cooking pot, put 5 cups of water to a boil. Add in chicken breast, 1/2 tbsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Take out meat and add in pasta on boiling broth and cook according to package instruction, strain once cooked and set aside..
- Set meat aside to cool down a little. And while it's warm, shred meat..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add in shredded meat. Mix until well cooked..
- Add onions cook until translucent. Then pour Table cream and evaporated milk and bring to a boil..
- Add remaining half of salt and pepper with the garlic and carrots. Mix occassionally for until sauce thickens..
- Add in pasta and asparagus and mix til well incorporated..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook it in the butter for two to three minutes. Add the cream and turn the heat to medium-high. While pasta cooks…in a small saucepan, melt butter; add garlic.