Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches. Bacon, Spinach and Swiss Mini Quiche. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In medium bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add spinach and cook until heated through. In a medium bowl, using a whisk, beat eggs with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in cheeses, spinach, and bacon until well combined. You can cook Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches
- It’s of "never fail piecrust" recipe (found in this app).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of frozen or cooked spinach drained.
- It’s of loosely packed shredded Swiss.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Next, combine the spinach, bacon, and Swiss cheese and add it to your pie crust. Then, pour your egg mixture on top. Cheese zucchini wred quiche recipe quiche recipe for a hearty breakfast cheesy bacon in tin breakfast swiss cheese mini quiches easy mini quiche recipe with spinach.
Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches step by step
- fry bacon until crispy and set aside to cool.
- saute diced onion in butter until caramelized. add garlic salt, stir in and set aside to cool..
- thaw frozen spinach in strainer. set aside to drain..
- shred Swiss. set aside..
- find and follow "Never fail piecrust" recipe in this app. I personally sub the corn syrup for plain old sugar. preheat oven accordingly and prepare dough. roll it out as thin as you can and cut in 5 inch discs..
- carefully press dough rounds into muffin tin sprayed with nonstick spray. bake for 12 minutes or so and let cool. leave oven on.the dough recipe should make about 12 mini quiche shells..
- prepare filling. in large mixing bowl, beat eggs. add chopped bacon, 3/4 cup of the Swiss, spinach (water thoroughly squeezed out), onion and pepper. beat all ingredients with a fork..
- fill cups with filling. top with a nice pinch of Swiss on each..
- bake for 30 minutes at 375°..
- let cool about 15 minutes before serving. makes 12 mini quiches..
Easy Mini Quiche Recipe With Spinach And Roasted Red Peppers. Spinach Brie Bacon Mini Quiche Recipe Food. Mini Spinach And Mushroom Quiche Recipe Food Work Kitchen. In a skillet over medium heat cook the onions in bacon grease OR olive oil until tender. Add spinach and seasonings and stir.