Blueberry muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. You can cook Blueberry muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries ('ci zaqi' for mine).
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra sugar.
- You need of 'Ci zaqi' buttercream (totally optional).
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of homemade 'ci zaqi' jam (or blueberry jam).
- It’s of More confectioners sugar in case it isn't stiff.
Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- In a bowl, sieve flour, sugat salt & baking powder..
- In another place mix oil, vanilla, egg and milk. Mix well..
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Mix with a fork..
- Fold in blueberries. Sprinkle extra sugar before baking..
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, until top is firm..
- For the buttercream, mix flour and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy, add in jam and beat a few times..
- Enjoy 😋.
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.