EASY Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook EASY Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 2-3 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 of small can mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of small can cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 of ready made pie crusts, the refrigerated kind you roll out.
- It’s 1 of beaten egg with a splash of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
EASY Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a pie plate with one crust. In a bowl mix the chicken, vegetables and soup. Pour into pie shell. Top with second crust and pinch the edges closed. Cut slits in the top and do an egg wash over top. Bake about 45 minutes. Let set 20-30 minutes before cutting..