Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Chicken Spicy On eBay. Select dough cycle While your machine is doing its thing for you, put a little oil into a pan and heat. Add chicken, onion, and Mediterranean spice, cook until chicken is no longer pink on the outside.
Borrowed from a handful of other pizza dough recipes and tweaked to yield a tasty, thick crust using a bread machine. If you use a pizza stone, sprinkle it with cornmeal before placing the pizza on it to help keep it from sticking. Feel free to try different spices if you don't like any of the ones in this recipe. You can have Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped chili.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of white bread flour.
- It’s of For the topping.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, skinned, deboned and sliced into strips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of punnet asparagus roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced julienne style.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium chili finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Grated cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Mediterranean spice OR chicken spice.
I'm on a bit of a pizza kick myself at the moment myself, so I decided to recreate her Killer Spicy Pizza Dough, a kicked-up pizza base seasoned with a generous amount of Italian herbs, garlic, onion and hot chili that Kim whips up in her bread machine. I followed the recipe fairly closely, though I had to use my stand mixer to knead the dough since we gave away our bread machine away a while. In the bread pan of an electric bread machine, combine (in this order) the warm water, olive oil, salt, flour and yeast. Set the machine for Pizza Dough according to the manufacturer's instructions and process through the cycle.
Spicy Chicken pizza using bread machine for dough instructions
- Place dough ingredients in bread maker in the order given by the manufacturer of your machine. Select dough cycle.
- While your machine is doing its thing for you, put a little oil into a pan and heat. Add chicken, onion, and Mediterranean spice, cook until chicken is no longer pink on the outside. Add chopped asparagus and cook for approximately 5 minutes. You want the asparagus cooked but not soggy. Put it aside..
- In a cup or small bowl, mix together the olive oil chopped chili and crushed garlic. Put aside.
- When dough is ready, roll it out to fit either a roasting pan or a pizza pan. I actually use a aluminum tray that my husband altered to fit in my oven. Line the pan with non-stick baking paper. I like a very thin crust so at this stage I work fairly quickly so as not to allow the dough time to raise again. If you like a thicker crust, once you've placed the dough into the pan, cover and leave to raise for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Spread the tomato relish on the base, then place your chicken mixture on top of the relish. Place the red pepper slices on top, then the cheddar, then the mozzarella. Remember although it give a nice flavour, cheddar is very oily. I use much more mozzarella than cheddar..
- Sprinkle the chili garlic mixture on top of cheese as evenly as you can.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes. The cheese must be bubbling and the crust edges crisp..
- Don't through excess dough away – shape into a little loaf, let it raise, sprinkle some herbs, garlic, salt on top and bake for about 15/20 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius depending on the size of the little loaf.
When the DOUGH cycle completes and the pizza dough is double the original size, remove dough from the bread pan to a floured surface. Place the water, olive oil, sugar and sea salt in the the bread pan of the bread machine. Using your index finger, make a well in the top of the flour and add the yeast to it. Note: When making any type of bread machine dough, always add the wet ingredients first and the dry ingredients last. Take the dough out of the bread machine bucket and put it onto a pizza stone.