Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The recipe for Keto Low Carb Vegetarian Pizza.
This Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is a great staple to add to your low carb menu. How do I make a low carb pizza crust with tofu? Drain the tofu and crumble it into your food processor. You can cook Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian seasoning.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pack of organic extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Add salt, garlic, herbs, olive oil, and nutritional yeast to the food processor. Take the pre-baked pizza crust out of the oven for topping and leave the oven on in the meantime. Season with salt and pepper, and spread mixture evenly on baking sheet. THE BEST KETO PIZZA CRUST Okay, so I know you've all heard of fat head pizza crust.
Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! step by step
- Drain and rinse tofu..
- Wrap tofu in paper towels and place under something heavy to remove excess moisture for about 30 mins. Change paper towels as needed..
- Smash tofu as much as possible to create a paste..
- Add and mix in all ingredients..
- Lay out on baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper and for shape. Crust should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Remove top parchment paper but leave bottom piece. Bake @ 400 for 30 minutes. (Picture is after baked).
- Remove and add desired toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes. Broil on Hi approx. 3-5 minutes until browned..
If you've been keto even for a bit and happened to research "pizza" you've probably come across the standard. Mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese and egg crust. Absorbs liquid differently, creating varying amounts of keto pizza crust fluffiness. No one wants a purple pizza crust. The solution for this is using NOW psyllium.