Mini Pecan Pie Tarts. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Blend in flour gradually, forming a smooth dough. These dainty treats are so easy to accomplish.
Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and a pecan half. Prepare a lightly floured work surface and lightly dust one of the pie crusts after you roll it onto your surface, roll to make it slightly thinner. You won't use quite all of both crusts in the box. You can cook Mini Pecan Pie Tarts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Pecan Pie Tarts
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 packages of Filo Tart Shells.
Beat in flour and salt until combined and divide the dough in half. Use your fingers or a tart tamper to press out into a tart shell. Use a mini-tart shaper to press down the middle of the dough, pushing the dough up along the sides of the muffin slots. If you do not have a tart shaper, like me, use the end of another tool from your vast array of cooking utensils.
Mini Pecan Pie Tarts instructions
- Set aside tart shells and pecans. 2 packages of tart shells yields 30 tarts and can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store..
- Blend all other ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add pecans to mixture and mix well.
- Arrange tart shells on baking sheet and fill with mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for roughly 20 minutes of more.
- Eat eat eat!!! Nom nom!!!.
Beat at low speed until just combined (dough will be sticky). So if you're looking for a delicious pecan pie tart recipe this holiday, I vote these easy mini phyllo pecan tarts for the win! These mini tarts are made easy with phyllo shells and a delicious pecan filling. Divide the pecan halves evenly among each tart, arranging them in a circular pattern on top of each one. Mini Pecan Pie Tarts Technically speaking, most pies are kinda tarts.