Street Fajita Tacos. To make pico de gallo: Chop tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro and add to small dish. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. To make tacos: On a hot grill, add fajita meat and cook until no longer pink inside.
The ingredients needed to make Street Fajita Tacos: Get of grilled seasoned chicken breast. You need of grilled your favorite beef fajita meat. You need of small corn tortillas. You can have Street Fajita Tacos using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Street Fajita Tacos
- Prepare 1 of grilled seasoned chicken breast.
- You need 1 of grilled your favorite beef fajita meat.
- Prepare 2 of small corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Diced tomato.
- Prepare of Shredded carrots.
- It’s of Sliced avocado.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of sliced lime.
- You need Teaspoon of sour cream.
Street Fajita Tacos jglehenbauer Longview, TX. Street Fajita Tacos is something which I have loved my whole life. To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. Street Fajita Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth.
Street Fajita Tacos step by step
- Grill your meat. Favorite seasoning. I like to put butter on my chicken as grilling to keep moist..
- Slice meat thin. In a small skillet on medium high melt a little butter and warm the corn tortillas..
- Place on a plate spread sour cream on and then put all ingredients on and squeeze lime over. Enjoy!.
It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Street Fajita Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Sizzling delicious chicken fajitas with fresh hand-chopped bell peppers, tomatoes and onions with the perfect blend of spices and wrapped in our handmade tortilla creates a savory combination of authentic flavors.