Easy chocolate birthday cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Melt the butter over a low heat in a small pan, pour it into a bowl with the sugar, oil, cocoa powder and vanilla.
Victoria sponge purists, look away now – we've upgraded the traditional bake with an indulgent cocoa twist. Chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven, and you can use convenient, budget-friendly frozen fruit in the lavish cream layer. Put the cocoa in separate mixing bowl and add the water a little at a. You can have Easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate birthday cake
- You need 2 of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 large of tub of chocolate frosting.
- It’s 3 of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- It’s 1 of packet of maltesers.
- You need 1 of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
This is a really simple, yet very tasty cake or you can make chocolate buns with the mixture instead. (If you do – note these will take less time to cook). You can use rice flour or something other than wheat. To start this cake, beat the sugar, water, oil, vinegar and vanilla extract until blended. You can use a stand mixer or hand mixer here.
Easy chocolate birthday cake instructions
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa (be sure to sift it first), baking soda and salt. Slowly add this dry blend into the wet ingredients and beat until smooth. Line each one with a circle of baking paper. It is worth doing this as makes it easier to get them out. It's easy to make a simple chocolate sponge cake.