Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. This prevents spills in the oven and makes it easier to transfer. Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl. You can cook Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Can mixed veggies drained. I like the one with diced potatoes in it for this recipe..
- Prepare 1 of Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- You need 1 of Can chicken gravy.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to desired taste.
You start by melting butter in a pan, sauteing minced onion, adding flour, and slowly whisking in the milk and chicken broth. From there, I'm making this easy by using rotisserie chicken and frozen veggies. Making a chicken pot pie with crescent rolls dough is super easy! Put chopped chicken or turkey, mixed veg and cream of chicken soup in a bowl and mix well.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, gravy and mixed veggies in small saucepan and add desired amount of salt, pepper and garlic and onion powder.
- Roll out each Pillsbury biscuits till flat and cut in half.
- Place one half of biscuit in greased muffin pan..
- Fill with chicken mixture so it's even.
- Add second half of biscuit to top.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray after you fill and top all mini pies I sprinkled a little Rosemary on the top for added flavor and appearance.
- Cook in oven top rack for approximately 15 minutes some ovens will vary.
No salt needed as I find the soup is already salty enough. Combine all ingredients, except crusts, in large microwave-safe bowl. Combine all ingredients, except crusts, in large microwave-safe bowl. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. Remove the cling film, cover with foil and put on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.