French Diamond Cookies (Diamants). Choose One Of Our Perfect Gift Solutions For Clients, Friends, and Family! Shipped Nationwide To Friends & Family. Great recipe for Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) – Coffee Flavored Version.
The dough is soft before it has rested in the refrigerator, so dust your work surface a lot of. Sablé. sable is sand in French. Here is how you cook it. You can have French Diamond Cookies (Diamants) using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Diamond Cookies (Diamants)
- Prepare 5.3 oz of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2/5 cup (2.6 oz) of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 dashes (1/5 tsp.) of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup (1.6 oz) of almond flour.
- Prepare 9 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of 【each dry ingredients】.
- You need of ■ plain dough.
- You need 5.5 Tbsp. (1.8 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- You need of ■matcha dough.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp. (1.9 oz) of cake flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of matcha powder.
- Prepare of ■cocoa dough.
- Prepare 4.5 Tbsp. (1.4 oz) of cake flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of bread flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of unsweetend cocoa powder.
- It’s of ※granulated sugar (for dressing cokie dough).
Great recipe for Diamants (Diamond Cookies). I love "diamants" cookies, which are redolent with the fragrance of butter. I wanted to make crispier but still rich cookies with a gentle mild flavor, so I created this recipe. The dough is soft before it has rested in the refrigerator, so dust your.
French Diamond Cookies (Diamants) step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJgT_XvWAPI&t=5s.
- Make butter (room temperature) smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts and mix well. Mix salt too..
- Mix it with electric hand mixer on low speed until it becomes whitish. Add milk and mix well with spatula..
- Sift almond flour and mix well. Mix vanilla oil..
- Divide it into three equally..
- (plain dough) Sift dry ingredients and add it to one bowl. Fold it until the lumps are formed..
- (plain dough) Put the dough on plastic wrap. Repeat folding and pressing about 10 times. Unevenness will disappear. Flatten and let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way as the plain dough..
- (plain dough) Sprinkle bread flour on the dough and knead and soften. Roll it and make it a rob of 6-7 inches. Wrap it in a parchment paper. Wrap it further in plastic wrap..
- Let it sit in a fridge for an hour and chill it in a freezer for 30 minutes. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- (plain dough) Roll the rob dough on wet paper towel and granulated sugar. Put granulated sugar evenly. Make matcha and cocoa dough in same way..
- Cut it into 0.6-inch wide..
- Preheat the oven to 392°F. In the meantime, let the dough sit in a freezer. Bake it at 338°F for 18 min. and 302°F for 7 min.. Cool it down well. It's all done!.
The name of this cookie is diamond because the cookie, when rolled in coarse sugar, appears to have been rolled in diamonds. The name of this cookie is diamond because the cookie, when rolled in. Combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the margarine and beat until soft. Add the sugar and vanilla, blending the mixture until creamy.