Quick White Pizza. Bestel nu de Lekkerste Pizza online. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third of the oven. Brush the pizza pan with oil.
Drizzle shell with oil and scatter minced garlic over shell to edges. Mix the ricotta cheese with garlic and parsley and season it with salt and black pepper. Spread the ricotta across the dough. You can cook Quick White Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick White Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Thin Flatbread (I used Original Flat-Out Flatbread).
- You need 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Jarred Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Banana Pepper Rings.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Parsley.
Top the pizza with mozzarella or provolone. Brush each pizza dough all over with reserved garlic oil. Place pizza crust onto pizza pan. Cover crust with ranch dressing using approximately the amount that you would normally use of tomato sauce.
Quick White Pizza instructions
- Drizzle the olive oil over your flatbread. Spread evenly with basting brush..
- Spread as much minced garlic as you would like over the olive oil. I used about 2-3 teaspoons..
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper and parsley..
- Lightly add your mozzarella cheese, banana peppers and a little more ground Black pepper and parsley on top..
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown! Enjoy!.
Sprinkle chopped garlic over dressing, then chicken, cheese, red onion and tomatoes. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Heat olive oil, add garlic and cook until golden. Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese. In a bowl, stir together the ricotta, salt, thyme, and pepper.