White Pizza Dip. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Try It Now Low Prices on Pizza Dip.
I made this for a pizza party & a Christmas party and everyone loved it.. Uncover the knots and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the knots with the butter/garlic mixture (reserving some for after baking), and top the dip with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional). You can cook White Pizza Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Pizza Dip
- You need 1 oz of package garlic soup mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings of your choice.
- Prepare 1 loaf of of french bread, cut in pieces.
The best part of a White Pizza is the cheese. So imagine being able to scoop up as much as you want on anything you like and enjoy! Why this White Pizza Dip is a Winner. This white pizza dip was incredibly easy to make.
White Pizza Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 °.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, pizza toppings of your choice and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Transfer mixture to a 1 quart casserole dish.Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve hot with French bread.
It will take you longer to clean the baking dish than it will to throw this dip together. I'd like a taco dip, a guacamole, a hummus, an onion dip, a buffalo chicken dip, and definitely a pizza dip. One traditional tomato sauce pepperoni pizza dip and one white pizza dip. Clearly, I've thought about this quite a bit. And feel no shame about it.