Eggless Biscuit pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. High Quality ProCook Pancake Pan to Help You Make the Perfect Pancake.
Discover our easy pancake recipes that don't require eggs. Create silky thin crêpes or create a stack of fluffy, fat American-style pancakes – all without eggs. Sieve the flour with baking powder to ensure it is well mixed. You can have Eggless Biscuit pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Biscuit pancakes
- It’s 15 of biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
- It’s as needed of Ghee or oil for making pancakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Substitutes.
- You need as needed of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut powder.
Pour milk on the flour mixture and stir until all the flour is mixed well with the milk. There is no need for a whisk, just a spatula works well enough. Add the melted butter and mix well. For fluffier pancakes, let the batter sit for a few minutes before cooking.
Eggless Biscuit pancakes instructions
- Add powdered sugar and break the biscuits to small pieces in a mixer grinder. Then blend them..
- Add milk powder and grind them again..
- Shift them to a bowl. Add warm milk little by little to make a smooth batter. This avoids the lump formation..
- Add few drops of vanilla essence and little more milk. Mix well and form a pouring batter consistency that is neither too thin nor too thick..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Grease the pan with ghee. Pour a ladle of batter. There is no need to spread the batter as it spreads on it's own. Cook and then flip. Cook till both sides are well cooked..
- Serve with toppings like pancake syrup, honey, golden syrup, whipped cream, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, jam, butter etc… Enjoy!.
Heat pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray or coat with butter (try Earth Balance) or oil. I poached this recipe from cooks.com (it was submitted by Dawn Linke, so props to her). To make these eggless pancakes, I have just followed the standard rule and made self rising flour by mixing baking powder with wheat flour. So if you have self rising flour, you can use that and skip baking powder in the recipe. I have melted it in a pan.