Beef Pad See Ew. In a small mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce (regular soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, granulated sugar, lime juice) stir to combine and set aside. Add noodles, making sure noodles are separated. Chicken, pork, and beef are all suitable for pad see ew.
Marinate it with a small amount of light soy sauce to enhance its flavor, a bit or cornflour for a smoother texture, and some vegetable oil. Return the beef to the wok or pan with the stir-fry mix, cooking sauce from the pad see ew packet and noodles. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. You can have Beef Pad See Ew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Pad See Ew
- It’s 300 gr of fresh rice noodles, soak in warm water, loosen the noodles with hands, make sure they’re not stuck together, drained well.
- You need 150 gr of beef tenderloin, sliced.
- Prepare 150 gr of broccoli, cut, put into boiling water for 1 minute, drained, set aside.
- You need 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally sliced.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Heat the rest of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. Pad See Ew is similar to the Chinese Beef Chow Ho Fun. It's just as delicious, but the ingredients for Pad See Ew and Chow Fun are slightly different. Instead of the mung bean sprouts and scallions you find in Beef Chow Fun, Pad See Ew calls for Chinese broccoli and fish sauce.
Beef Pad See Ew instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside..
- Heat the rest of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add rice noodles and broccoli. Stir well..
- Add sauce ingredients, salt, and white pepper powder. Mix well. Test the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs..
- Remove from the heat. Place it on the serving plate. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
What Is Pad See Ew Pad See Ew is a very popular dish in Thai cuisine. It's actually considered their fast food and trust me it is fast. See Ew means soy sauce and pad means to stir fry so pad see ew basically means soy sauce stir fry. Pad see ew ผัดซีอิ๊ว, (sometimes spelled pad siew, pad siu or phat si-Io) is a Thai stir fried rice noodle dish commonly mixed with protein (chicken, pork, beef or shrimp,) vegetables and a rich, savory, sweet and salty soy-based sauce. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.