Woven Chicken Bread. Roll out pizza dough into flat rectangular shape. Using a spoon or a basting brush spread tomato sauce all over the dough putting more in the middle. On top of tomato sauce add chicken and pour bechamél sauce over the chicken.
Baked Breaded Chicken Baked Breaded Chicken is a mid week dinner dream. Juicy, tender chicken, covered with a golden crunchy, delicious outer coating of bread crumbs. Dredge chicken breasts in salad dressing, then coat completely with bread crumbs. You can cook Woven Chicken Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Woven Chicken Bread
- It’s of Pizza dough (Any recipe or from my pizza recipe).
- It’s of Tomatoe sauce (Check my chicken & sausage pizza recipe).
- You need of Chicken breast (Cooked and shredded).
- Prepare of Bechamél sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozarella cheese.
- You need of Sliced mozarella cheese (Burger cheese).
- It’s of Vegetables of choice (onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
Season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper and then dip it first in the flour, shaking off any excess, then in the egg wash (allowing any excess egg to drip off), and then coat the thighs on both sides with the breadcrumbs and place on the lined baking sheet. Add extra bread crumbs to the plate, if needed. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Chicken Wings Chicken Breasts Chicken Legs Any Type of Chicken.
Woven Chicken Bread instructions
- Roll out pizza dough into flat rectangular shape..
- Using a spoon or a basting brush spread tomato sauce all over the dough putting more in the middle..
- On top of tomato sauce add chicken and pour bechamél sauce over the chicken. Add vegetables, sliced cheese and finally shredded mozarella cheese..
- Cut the side of the dough into rectangular strands and cover the filling by flipping the strands one on top of the other from one side and then the other side, until it is completely covered..
- Brush the outside with egg wash and sprinkle some fresh parsley, salt and blackpepper..
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown..
It's made of a finely woven brown wicker, accented with wider bands of reddish brown, creating a great pattern around the rooster. A very simple egg-enriched yeast bread dough is divided into four ropes and braided to form an elegant loaf. In another bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs. If you have time, after breading let the coating set and dry out a bit before cooking.