Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try! You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It’s 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- You need 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- You need 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- It’s 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- Prepare bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- It’s slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! Make this pizza for a pizza night that is better than any delivery you can get! In a small bowl cream together ranch mix and cream cheese. Top with chicken, bacon and the rest of your cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. How to make AIP Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Add Toppings: With the pizza crust on the baking sheet, spoon the ranch dressing onto the crust. Evenly spread the ranch, avoiding the outer crust area. Layer on the shredded cheese, chicken, bacon and green onion.