pecan pie cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
I don't even like pecan pie that much but I LOVE this cake. My mom who loves pecan pie said she likes it even better than pecan pie. Hidden beneath a generous coat of Brown Sugar Buttercream is a moist brown sugar cake and a Pecan Pie Filling that'll immediately call to mind your favorite deep-dish dessert. You can cook pecan pie cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pecan pie cake
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light karo syrup.
- You need 2 cup of pecans.
Use an electric mixer to mix well. Fold in pecans and pour batter into prepared pan. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Beat mixture until nice and creamy, it will be thick.
pecan pie cake instructions
- preheat oven to 305°F.
- remove 2/3 cup cake mix for later.
- add remaining cake mix,one egg and margarine.
- pat in 9×13 inch pan that has been sprayed.
- bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, Let cool.
- mix karo syrup,sugar,3eggs,2/3 cup cake mix and pecans pour over cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes cool completely(overnight) cut in bite size squares.
Beat the butter, sugar and spice together until lighter and creamy, then tip in the dates, ground pecans, eggs and a pinch of salt and beat briefly until smooth. We coat the pecans with our pie filling, and wait for the pecans to float to the top, creating a sweet and crunchy top to our ooey, gooey pie. What better present could there be for birthdays, anniversaries. This is a rich and delicious three-layer cake that is studded with toasted pecans. Between the layers is a rich and creamy buttercream icing, with more pecans sprinkled in.