Pecan Pie Cupcakes. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Line a muffin tin with paper liners and coat liners with cooking spray.
I did a mix with one candied pecan and a sprinkling of toasted, chopped pecans. It's not the holidays around our house without candied pecans so they're a no-brainer on these cupcakes. I absolutely love these pecan pie cupcakes. You can have Pecan Pie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
My aunt gave this recipe to me. View All Recipes I Want to Discover. View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital HGTV; DIY Network; Food Network; Cooking Channel. These cupcakes have the flavor of pecan pie without the mess or silverware to clean up!
Pecan Pie Cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Spring miniature muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (spray with flour in it works best).
- fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- note: generously spray pan with cooking spray with flour. Once they come out of the oven let them cool for one minute and flip them out onto cooling rack. If they cool in the pan they will have to be chiseled out..
All this deliciousness is hidden under a layer of brown sugar frosting. With one bite, watch as your guests eyes widen with amazement from the hidden treasure of a scoop of pecan pie filling inside these Christmas Party Cupcakes. Combine all ingredients and mix well. The cupcakes are then covered with a velvety smooth Brown Sugar Buttercream made with a dark brown sugar. It really has an awesome flavor that complements the pecan pie filling.