Bulalo Special. Native to the Southern Luzon region of the Philippines, Bulalo is a light colored soup that's made rich by cooking beef shanks and beef marrow bones for hours, until much of the collagen and fat has melted into the clear broth. Bulalo is a Filipino beef dish and one of the most favorite main dishes here in the Philippines. Bulalo is a Filipino beef dish and one of the most favorite main dishes here in the Philippines.
Advertisement Try this Bulalo recipe and let me know what you think. For better quality please watch in HD If you like the video like & subscribe! Native to the Southern Luzon region of the Philippines, Bulalo is a light colored soup that's made rich by cooking beef shanks and beef marrow bones for hours, until much of the collagen and fat has melted into the clear broth. You can have Bulalo Special using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bulalo Special
- It’s 1 kg of Beef Shanks.
- Prepare 10 pieces of Green Beans (Baguio Beans).
- Prepare 1 of small Cabbage, leaves separated.
- It’s 1 of corn, cut into 3 parts.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black peppercorns.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 of Onion leeks, chopped.
- It’s of water.
Batangas bulalo is a simple version of this dish in which the meat is traditionally simmered for hours until tender. it also makes use of minimal ingredients. I love beef bulalo because it is comforting, in my opinion. It makes me feel warm and cozy and I also enjoy eating the combination of cabbage, long green beans, and sweet corn, along with tender beef in soup form. Humigop ng sabaw at Tikman ang Masarap at Malinamnam ng luto ng BULALO SPECIAL ng Cagayan De Oro.#Bulalo #BulaloSpecial #Cooking #CookingVlog #ButoButo #Saba.
Bulalo Special instructions
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring enough water to cover meat. Add beef shanks and bring to a boil..
- Add the onion and peppercorn. Lower the heat and simmer for 2 hours or until the beef is fork tender..
- Add beef stock, corn and fish sauce. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the green beans and cabbage. Cook for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender yet crisp..
- Serve hot and sprinkle with onion leeks. Enjoy!.
Bulalo Recipe is one such favorite soup and the hotter it is the better. It is best complemented by the marrow that is tapped out of the bone. This delightful Beef soup is a specialty of the cattle-raising region in the province of Batangas. See Also: Chicken Mami Noodles Soup Recipe (Pancit Mami) As you can see from their mode of preparation, bulalo is much like nilaga but while the latter can be made with basically any cut of beef, pork or chicken, bulalo is specific in its use of beef shanks and beef marrow bones. Still, like nilaga, the glory of this boiled soup is its broth made rich by collagen-rich beef simmered for hours.