Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Mini Fat? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Combine all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl and mix well.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that. Pecan Pie gets a healthy makeover just in time for the holiday season! You can have Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie
- You need 2 T of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 T of nonfat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 T of all-purpose flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 5 of pecans.
These Mini Pecan Pies are even better than the original – and way better for you, as well as easier to make! A must-add recipe to your holiday table! Low fat, gluten free, lower sugar & delicious! Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans.
Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Combine all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Add pecans and stir to coat them. Remove pecans and set aside..
- Lightly oil a large oven safe mug and use a paper towel to remove the excess. (You can also add a jumbo baking cup to the bottom to aid in removal.) Add the liquid mixture, then arrange the pecans on the top..
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
Place pies on a baking sheet. Wondering why I created a healthier pecan pie recipe? In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, oil and milk to form a rough dough. Very little says "holiday dessert" like pecan pie. In this collection you'll find all sorts of unique pecan pies and tarts that will have your family begging for the recipe.