Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce. Great recipe for Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce. #meatless #oilless #quarantinemenuidea It's been almost four months, Sunday has become my lazy day to cook. Not because I don't want to cook. But it's because I don't really have time to cook.
Slice each roll in half using a sharp knife, serve with peanut dipping sauce (recipe below), and enjoy immediately! In a medium-sized bowl, add all the ingredients except for the water and whisk until well combined. Add the water one tablespoon at a time until the perfect creamy dippable peanut sauce consistency is achieved. You can have Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- It’s of For the Vegetables:.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper cut it into thin matchsticks.
- You need of Green bell peppers (jalapeño) cut it into thin matchsticks.
- It’s of Cut celery into lengthwise.
- You need of Cut mango into lengthwise (you can replace it with avocado).
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro and basil.
- It’s of To wraps:.
- Prepare of Rice paper wrappers (you can find at Asian store).
- Prepare of Note: In this recipe I used two sheets of rice paper wrappers in every roll.
- Prepare of For Peanut Sriracha sauce:.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of sugar (depending how much sweetness you like).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayennes powder (optional).
- It’s to taste of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of or more lemon juice (you can replaced it with rice vinegar).
- You need of Sriracha (optional).
- Prepare of Water as needed (sorry I didn’t measure the water, I just added little by little until I reach the right consistency).
I love a good spring roll. Especially when they're packed with all my favorite veggies…and then dipped in peanut butter sauce. These rainbow spring rolls make a great appetizer, snack, lunch, or dinner. To be honest, I just like to eat these all the time! (I mean, any excuse to dip something in peanut butter sauce, right?) Rainbow Vegetable Rolls & Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce step by step
- To prepare the dipping sauce: Simply add all the sauce ingredient in the blender except lemon juice, then add water. Blend it until smooth. If it isn’t enough water, then add a little water at a time until you reach the consistency you want. Add lime juice, and taste it. Set asides..
- To set up the spring roll station: Fill a large bowl with warm water to soaked/wet the rice paper sheets..
- Usually I arranged all my vegetables like this. It makes it easier for me to reach them..
- Prepared two plates. One for rolling and another one to put the rolls after rolled..
- To roll: Quickly dip two sheets of rice papers (you can use one sheet)in the lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface of the paper..
- Lay the wet rice papers on the plate. Place the shredded lettuce close to the bottom edge of the paper, then continue arrange a small pinch each of the vegetables..
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll, fold in the right and left sides, then finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end..
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients. Then cut the spring rolls into 2 or 4 depending on the length of the rolls you made. (Mine, I cut each roll into 4 sizes of sushi rolls).
- Lastly plating your vegetables rolls beautifully, and serve with peanut sauce (I added the sriracha into peanut sauce just before serving, and mixed it together)..
- Your vegetables rolls are ready, Enjoy!.
Pour the sauce into dipping bowls to serve alongside the vegetable rolls. If you have leftover veggies from making the rolls, you can just dip them in the sauce! This sauce is also the perfect accompaniment to chicken skewers (Satay), noodle/veggie bowls, or raw vegetables/salad as in Indonesian Gado Gado. Place it on your work surface and add a handful of each veggie in the top center of the wrapper leaving enough space at the top to roll. After water is heated, put the water in a container that is large enough to hold the brown rice paper wraps.