Easy Cake with Biscuits in 5 Minutes. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Steps Spread the yogurt on the back side (the rough side) of "Marie biscuits." Stack them back-side to back-side for the very. Continue to spread and stack, spread and stack, spread and stack. and repeat.
So arm your kids with some coloured icing pens and let their creativity go wild! Celebrate a special occasion with this simple yet stunning birthday cake. Split the cake mixture in two to make chocolate and vanilla sponges which. You can have Easy Cake with Biscuits in 5 Minutes using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cake with Biscuits in 5 Minutes
- Prepare 4 of bags Biscuits (I used "Marie biscuits").
- Prepare 200 ml of Individual-sized yogurt.
You just need to coat the biscuits with the coffee syrup. Then place the biscuit in the pan. Similarly dip each biscuit in the coffee syrup and line the pan with a single layer of biscuits. Vegan carrot cake made with flaxseeds, from BBC Food.
Easy Cake with Biscuits in 5 Minutes step by step
- Spread the yogurt on the back side (the rough side) of "Marie biscuits." Stack them back-side to back-side for the very first layer..
- Continue to spread and stack, spread and stack, spread and stack… and repeat..
- Wrap with plastic wrap and shape the stacked-up biscuits. Chill it in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes..
- Once the biscuits get moist with the yogurt, they are ready to eat..
Place walnut sized pieces of the dough onto well-greased baking trays allowing room for spreading. Dip a fork in a little cold water and flatten the bicsuits. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. If you want to make delicious homemade bread that looks & tastes like it came from a fancy bakery but actually takes very little effort, this dutch oven bread recipe is for you!