Simple blueberry muffin (Starbucks type). Great recipe for Simple blueberry muffin (Starbucks type). Always love a tasty blueberry muffin to go with a cup of tea or coffee. These muffins are quite similar to those ones in Starbucks but much less sweet.
Beat in the egg until combined. In a separate bowl, sift the dry ingredients together. Pour the dry ingredients into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending. You can have Simple blueberry muffin (Starbucks type) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple blueberry muffin (Starbucks type)
- Prepare 55 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 75 of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 75 g of Sour cream or plain yoghourt.
- You need 100 g of Blueberry.
- It’s 85 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Mix until it begins to come together (not fully incorporated). Toss the blueberries with the additional two Tablespoons of flour. Fold the blueberries into the batter, mixing only until combined. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Simple blueberry muffin (Starbucks type) step by step
- Mix the softened butter with sugar and keep mixing until it turns pale. Add in one egg and mix well..
- Add in yoghourt and vanilla and mix well..
- Add in the sieved flour ingredients and mix well with wet ingredients..
- Cover blueberries with one tablespoon flour..
- Combine blueberries with batter. Then equally divide the batter into 4. Bake in 180℃ oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy..
Combine the flour, baking powder and bicarb in a bowl with ¼ tsp fine salt, then tip this into the wet ingredients and stir in. Finally, fold in the blueberries and divide the mixture between the muffin cases. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.