Easy rice biscuits. Trouva brings you beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We make it easy for you to discover just the right piece for your home. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Firni/فرنی/ ferni is a lovely, delicious rice flour pudding. You might make it plane or mix the rice flour with fruits, cakes and biscuits. For garnishing you can use crushed nuts such as pistachio, walnuts, sliver almonds, dried rose petals, rose petals jam. You can have Easy rice biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy rice biscuits
- Prepare 200 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 120 g of butter or margarine.
- You need 75 g of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Firni might be served either warm o. Rub some oil around the inside of a large baking tray or insert a baking liner. Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine. Put the butter and sugar into another bowl and beat until smooth.
Easy rice biscuits step by step
- Cream icing sugar and butter to form a smooth paste..
- Combine rice flour and cornflour and add gradually, stirring to ensure everything is combined..
- Add 1tbsp water to bring together to form smooth dough and chill for 15 minutes at least in refrigerator..
- Remove from fridge and form 1tbsp scoops of dough into balls using your hand. Press down gently with hands and place onto a lined baking sheet..
- Bake at 170C for 20 minutes or until just lightly golden..
- Cool before serving and sprinkle with icing sugar..
These biscuits are the perfect blend of rich coffee, dark chocolate and toasted nuts. Lightly beat the egg white using a fork. Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush the tops with the beaten egg white. Cut, by hand or with cookie cutters, to your desired shape. Add ½ tbsp water if the mix feels a little dry.