Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展. Marinated beef shank in sweet soy sauce 鹵水牛展. Chow Mein w/ Soy Sauce 豉油皇炒麵. Deep Fried Fish In Soy Sauce 老店熏鱼 Spicy Black Fungus Salad 香辣黑木耳 Marinated Beef Shank with Leek 京葱牛展 International Salad Bar： 色 拉 吧 Lollorosa, Frisee, Romaine Leaves, Butter Lettuce 毛叶生菜，苦叶生菜，罗马生菜，黄油生菜 Carrot, Celery, Tomato Cherry, Cucumber, Sweet Corn Duck's Jaws Marinated in Supreme Soy Sauce / 美極鴨下巴.
Indian style beef shank curry 牛展咖喱 Steamed rice 印度白飯 Sautéed sweet potatoes with cinnamon sauce 玉桂蕃薯. You can cook Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展
- You need 2 kg of Beef Shank.
- You need 4 slice of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 150 ml of Light Soya Sauce.
- It’s 150 ml of Dark Soya Sauce.
- It’s 40 ml of ShaoXing Wine.
- You need 1 cube (30 g) of Rock Sugar.
- Prepare 4 spoonful of Peppercorns 花椒.
- Prepare 8-10 of Star Anise 八角.
- Prepare 1 piece of chinese Cinnamon 桂皮.
- Prepare 8-10 of Dried Laurel Leaves (Bay Leaves) 乾月桂葉.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 instructions
- Here are the main ingredients check the list above..
- Boil a pot of water throw in those beef with 3 slice of ginger for 3 mins. This will remove the blood smell inside the meat. Then Rinse the beef and place aside. I prefer lean beef so if theres fat i will cut them out..
- Now throw in all the Ingredients and Seasonings etc inside the pot, except the beef then make it to a boil. Some people will place those in Teabags or sacks but im just too lazy. Place those beef inside the pot and pour hot water until meat is covered. When its boiling switch to "low heat" and simmer it for 2 hours lids covered..
- During the process Flip those beef around every 30mins so the sauce can be covered evenly and check if its burning etc. I would taste the sauce which will be 40% more salty with little sweetness to it. If not add in more seasonings. There should be also a taste of peppercorn, star anise and bay leave etc if not add in more. After 2 hours switch off the heat with lids covered and leave it for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours scrape out those peppercorn off (thats what u get if u are lazy not placing those inside a sack before cooking 😉 then wrap it up and place in fridge. As for the leftover sauce filter it, wrapped and use them as a dipping sauce or sauce for rice..
- After a few hours in fridge slice them up in thin slices served cold. As for the sauce reheat first and cool to room temperature as a dipping sauce. Beef can last for 3 days in fridge. Done!.