Keto Pecan Pie. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
You can keep it on the counter for a day, or store it in the fridge for a few days before using it for your keto pecan pie. Luckily, you don't have to with this delicious sugar-free keto pecan pie recipe! Traditional pecan pie is made with corn syrup or maple syrup, packed with sugar within the crust and in the filling, and has a ton of carbs per slice making it unfit for a keto diet. You can cook Keto Pecan Pie using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Pecan Pie
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of powder sweetner.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 50 gr of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s of Pie filling.
- You need 175 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sweetner.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of almond flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup pecan nuts for topping.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of keto maple syrup.
However, we found a way to make a keto-friendly pecan pie that tastes just as sweet as the real deal and definitely tasty enough for those non-ketoers in your family! Melt the ghee and add in the vanilla extract and erythritol. Pour the filling mixture into the pie crust. The best way to reheat pecan pie is to reheat it in the oven.
Keto Pecan Pie step by step
- Almond Crust – Add all ingredients in a food processor and blitz together until it forms into a grainy texture..
- Use your hands to form a dough ball. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Once chilled, roll the dough between two sheets of baking paper. Carefully, roll the dough in a pie dish and poke with a fork..
- Pre -bake for 15 min at 180°C. Remove from oven and set aside..
- Pie Filling – Brown the butter in a heavy bottom sauce pan..
- In a bowl mix together the nut butter, coconut milk, sea salt and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl whisk all eggs together until doubled the volume..
- Once the butter starts boiling and starts forming brown bits at the bottom remove from heat and add the brown sweetner whisking constantly..
- Once the caramel is formed, add the nut butter and coconut milk mixture. Mix well..
- Slowly incorporate the egg mixture, little bit by little bit. Do not add more eggs until it's well combined..
- Finally, add in the chopped pecans and almond flakes..
- Pour the pie filling on top of the pre-baked crust. Cover the edges with a little bit of foil to avoid burning it..
- Return to oven for 35 more minutes..
- Once the filling it's set, remove from oven, add the pecan nuts on top and use some zero sugar maple syrup for glaze..
- Return to oven for 10 more minutes..
- Leave it coll at room temperature, then refrigerate for another 2h..
- Can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months..
The goal, of course, is to heat the pie through without starting to cook it again. You will need to mix your eggs, butter, almond flour, sweetener, and salt to create a slightly thick dough that you will use as your Keto Pecan Pie crust. Remove and let cool while preparing the filling. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and salt. Arrange pecan halves on top to design of your liking.